5 FREE COUNSELLING AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE UK AND IRELAND 🌍
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you may be working from home, leaving your home to go to work or on furlough.
In any of these situations, you may find it hard to look after your mental health and wellbeing. For example, you may be working longer hours, be under pressure, have childcare responsibilities or find it difficult to cope with minimal social contact.
There is no right or wrong way to feel in your situation. But some common feelings may include stress or anxiety.
If you already have a mental health problem, it’s particularly important to talk to someone.
Websites for Mental Health Services in UK & Ireland:
(1) The NHS Urgent Mental Health Helpline – Website – https://lnkd.in/dwXG4Gv
(2) Every Mind Matters – Website – https://lnkd.in/dHVYi4U
(3) Mind Out – Website – https://lnkd.in/dtbfGyS
(4) Samaritans – Website – https://lnkd.in/d6BCxiC
(5) Mind Infoline – Website – https://lnkd.in/df6WMDe