Candidate Screening and Compliance
We understand that safeguarding and compliance is of the highest importance specifically as our work is with vulnerable children and young people. We will never place a member of staff without them passing our rigorous compliance checks.
All our candidates will have passed the following compliance standards as an absolute minimum but not limited to:
- Right to work documents (original copies verified)
- Right to work checks
- Proof of ID
- 2 Proofs of address (dated within the last three months)
- Enhanced Child & Adult Workforce DBS (must be on the update service)
- Proof of NI
- Medical fit to work clearance
- Full CV history
- 3 years of references
- Professional Body Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Mandatory Training
Our compliance team is also trained to work to all NHS frameworks and to education provisions, we work consultatively with all our clients to ensure the highest levels of safeguarding and compliance requirements is tailored to meet their needs.