CAMHS Professionals are looking to hire the ideal candidate who can exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Hackney Wick, London
Who are we?
CAMHS professionals is the leading specialist staffing partner within the children’s mental health sector.
As part of our happiness package, we offer our team a generous holiday allowance, mental health support with Bupa, free gym access, breakfast on Monday’s and tailored incentives including company trips abroad. We also offer a contributory pension scheme where we will pay 3% and you pay 5%. You are able to opt out of this scheme if you wish to.
Main responsibilities and duties will include prioritising tasks for the managers of the Nursing Division. These are but not limited to:
- Processing weekly timesheets and expense claims on behalf of candidates.
- Identifying and communicating associated queries internally and externally.
- Becoming familiar with the use of multiple portals for invoicing purposes such as health rosters, NHSP & CAMHS Professionals timesheet portal.
- Answering incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Collating booking numbers and liaising with relevant contacts.
- Taking referrals and registering candidates.
- Formatting & editing CV’s.
- Maintaining and updating consultants’ spreadsheets.
- Supporting the Nursing desk with other administrative tasks, if requested.
What are we looking for?
- Ambition & drive.
- Desire to challenge yourself.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Competitive nature.
- Desire to develop a specialist skillset.
- Influencing skills.
- People and customer-focused.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (on-site working)
£20,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)
Why choose us?
We’re a fun, relaxed business so casual dress is a standard in our Support Office. This is an amazing opportunity to join an already proven, successful business enjoying a huge phase of growth.