Adult Dementia CPN – Band 6
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a Band 6 CPN to cover in the East Sussex Region on a Full Time basis.
About the position:
This position will be working within the NHS.
CAMHS Professionals are working in partnership with a large Mental Health NHS Trust in Sussex, our client has a supportive and warm working culture, and they are in search of nurses to join their Dementia & Older Peoples team.
This role includes:
- 24/7 Consultant Support
- Work hours: Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hour weeks
- High earning potential with travel cost covered
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Mental Health Nursing.
- Experience: minimum of 12 months working as a Band 6 CPN within the NHS
- Compliance: NMC registration, up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Be willing to travel around the Sussex Region
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Proficient in undertaking initial assessments of service users
- Short term intervention work
- Clinical decision making
- Working collaboratively with partner organisations and primary care staff
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines