Adult Inpatient Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
CAMHS Professionals are currently seeking a Adult Inpatient Clinical/Forensic Psychologist. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration of a minimum of 6 months.
About the position:
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within our client’s service low secure mental illness and personality disorder service for males and females who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care.
Ideally you will have experience of working in secure environments and with complex challenging behaviours.
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Forensic Psychology
- HCPC Registered
- The right to work in the UK
- Extensive experience of working with adults
- Providing assessments and therapy to adults with acute mental health issues and personality disorders
- To provide specialist interventions to formulations based on conceptual framework, NICE guidelines, evidence from research and wider MDT formulation and interventions
- Working closely with adults to empower and support their recovery journey