Autism Assessment Psychologist
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for an adhoc Clinicial Psychologist to join our private client’s Autism Assessment service based in South Central England on an ongoing basis. The client will also consider a ADOS trained Counselling Psychologists for this position.
About the position:
This position will be working within the ASD Assessment service with children. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering ASD assessments utilizing the ADOS assessment tools.
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- HCPC Registered
- The right to work in the UK
- 6+ plus months ADOS experience
- F2F assessments
- Providing ADOS assessments to children
- The ADOS team work in pairs consisting of a Practitioner Psychologist and Speech and Language Therapist