Autism Specialist Psychologist
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a full time, ADOS trained Psychologist in South West England, to help the NHS service clear a backlog of assessments for their team.
South West England
About the position:
The candidate would need to be ADOS (autism assessment) trained, and confident in using the WISC.
This role involves:
- ADOS Assessments with Children and Adolescents
- Working autonomously and within a team within NICE guidelines
- HCPC Registered
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- The right to work in the UK
- ADOS Trained
- WISC Trained
- DKEFS trained (preferably)
- ADOS Assessments
- Confidently carry out the ADOS assessments and write professional reports to a very high standard