CAMHS CBT Therapist
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for CAMHS CBT therapists who can offer remote work on both a full time and part time basis.
About the position:
This position will be working within the private sector.
This role includes:
- CBT assessments
- Providing CBT therapy
- Working to a brief solution focussed model
- Mid treatment and discharge report writing
- Working with anxiety, stress, depression etc.
- Majority are step 2 and 3 work
- Post Grad Diploma in CBT
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience of delivering CBT to children and young people in line with NICE Guidelines
- Experience of working in front-line children and young people with common mental health conditions, including depression and anxiety
- 2 years post grad experience delivering CBT autonomously
- BABCP Full Accreditation required
- Have at least 10 hours availability
- Have Good WIFI/Phone connection and professional space (for remote work)
- Enhanced DBS on update service for adults and children
- All therapy carried out via text, phone and video calling software
- Managing an agreed caseload and a number of contacts per week
- Deliver excellence in clinical, work and satisfaction outcomes
- Providing advice, support and peer supervision to other colleagues working within the organisations