CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse
CAMHS Professionals have an exciting opportunity for Community Psychiatric Nurse’s with experience in CAMHS to join our fantastic nursing team. Providing intensive support to young people and their families/carers to remain in the community.
About the position:
Our client is currently looking to hire CAMHs Community Psychiatric Nurse’s (Band 6 or 7) to join their county-wide service on a 3–6-month contract with the view to extend. Please see some further details below.
- NMC registered
- The right to work in the UK
- Band 6 or 7 Clinical psychologist
- CAMHS experience
- Experience in holding caseloads
- To provide assessments and treatment, either individually or with a member of the MDT depending on the complexity of the referral, within both clinic & community settings.
- The right clinician will be able to offer a range of therapeutic interventions appropriate to the care pathway the young person is on.
- To manage a caseload of young people referred to the SEWBS to assist them to overcome the obstacles they face and to achieve their potential.
- Travelling around the county will be expected.