CAMHS Community Psychologist
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a full time Band 8a Clinicial Psychologist to join our NHS client’s CAMHS team based in Hertfordshire on a 6 - 12 month locum contract. The client will also consider a Counselling Psychologist for this position.
About the position:
This position will be working within the NHS in a generic CAMHS team, the Psychologist will join a multidisciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses.
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- HCPC Registered
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in the NHS
- Have previous experience in a CAMHS service
- Providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues
- To provide specialist interventions to formulations based on conceptual framework, NICE guidelines, evidence from research and wider MDT formulation and interventions
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey
- Advocating for young people using the services
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies