CAMHS Inpatient Consultant Psychiatrist
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for ongoing full time CAMHS Consultant to cover a tier 3 CAMHS unit.
About the position:
This position will be working within the private sector.
This role includes:
- Ward Rounds
- MDT Meetings
- Dealing with new patient referral’s
- Providing care/support
- Managing a team of junior doctors and nurses
- DBS - Update Service (Preferable)
- Qualifications: Sec 12 & AC desirable
- 1 years’ experience inpatient CAMHS setting.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, GMC Registration, Training and immunisations
- Section 12 – AC & CCT Desirable
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey
- Advocating for young people using the services
- Providing supervision for non-qualified staff
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies