CAMHS LAC Practitioner – Band 7
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a full-time locum CAMHS Practitioner with Looked After Children (LAC) experience, flexibility to work 50% remotely and work condensed hours.
About the position:
This position will be working within the NHS.
This role includes:
- Primarily completing initial assessments
- Making at least 4 contacts per day, no caseloads held.
- Qualified RMN with current NMC pin / Social worker registered with Social Work England
- Minimum of 1 year post qualifying clinical experience working in CAMHS, 6 months+ experience working in LAC team
- Experience of working with other agencies, e.g. Social Services and Education
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS on the update service, current NMC pin, references to cover last 3 years, indemnity insurance, mandatory trainings, right to work in UK etc
- To provide support and assessment to young people accessing the safeguarding hub this will included looked after children, children with CIN plans and those at risk of school excursion and or CSE
- To be responsible for organising and prioritising own and others workload in the day to day allocation of work.
- To work within professional ethics and comply with Trust policies and procedures.
- To have organisational knowledge relating to Trust protocols and procedures and adhere to them, particularly for Safeguarding.
- To be responsible for providing accurate records of information required by the Trust for audit purposes.
- To ensure effective risk management at team level by accident/incident reporting, assessing and controlling risk and ensuring residual risks are added to the Trust register.
- To provide interventions in the community
*Please note, responsibilities are not limited to the above for Band 7*