CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for ongoing part time and full time CAMHS Practitioners on a locum basis.
About the position:
This position will be working within the NHS.
This role includes:
- CAMHS CBT
- Play Therapists
- BABCP ,UKCP, or HCPC Accredited
- Post-graduate diploma/certificate in children and adolescent’s mental health desirable
- Essential experience of clinically assessing and working therapeutically with child and young people or adults who present with complex mental health needs
- Must have experience using CAPA approach to clinical assessment and intervention
- Compliance documents required: 2 References to cover last 3 years, enhanced DBS on the update service, relevant mandatory trainings, proof of qualifications and accreditation proof
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work if required
- You will be required to work independently, and as part of a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team, with regards to a wide presentation of mental health needs, e.g. Eating Disorder, Neurodevelopmental, Anxiety, and Low Mood
- Ability to deliver high quality clinical care pathways
- To work individually and jointly with the team to provide assessment, treatment and consultation service to children, adolescents and their families
- Assessments and therapeutic treatment programmes for children, adolescents and their families
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies
- Providing supervision for non-qualified staff.