Chemotherapy Nurse – Band 6
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Chemotherapy Nurse with Oncology experience to cover in the Lancashire area on a Full Time basis.
About the position:
CAMHS Professionals are working alongside an Acute Hospital in Lancashire with a caring and hospitable working culture. The Chemo Unit are in search of a nurse to join their team on a 6-month contract with review to extend.
This role includes:
- 24/7 Consultant Support
- 37.5 hours per week minimum
- 6-month contract
- High earning potential
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in General Nursing.
- Experience: minimum of 12 months working in Chemotherapy within the NHS
- Compliance: NMC registration, up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Be willing to travel around the Lancashire
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- To prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate