CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for ongoing (part/full time) Community Pharmacists on a locum or permanent basis.
About the position:
This position will be working within a Community Pharmacy setting and will include:
- Dispensing and distributing medicine, working to legal and ethical guidelines to ensure the correct & safe supply of medical products to the general public
- In this customer-facing role, you'll be involved in maintaining and improving people's health by providing advice and information, as well as supplying prescription medicines. You'll also sell over-the-counter medical products and instruct patients on the use of medicines and medical appliances
- Qualifications: A (GPhC)-accredited Degree in Pharmacy
- Experience: 1+ years working pre-registration training in a community pharmacy, which covers key competencies in areas such as medicines and health, personal effectiveness and interpersonal skills
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and GPhc registration
- Dispensing of prescription medicines to the public and to ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled (pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors)
- Supervise the preparation of any medicines.
- Arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients.
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Manage finance and budgets
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses