CAMHS Professionals are actively seeking a Clinical Psychologist with a background in adult ADHD to join a private service on a fully remote basis
- Must have Adult experience including some recent NHS experience (No less than 2 years ago)
- Can be paid into limited company.
- Must have experience conducting diagnostic assessments with Adult ADHD.
- Preferably experience using the DIVA-5 model, however is flexible if your clinical experience/training with adult ADHD is sufficient.
- Flexible working hours (evening/ weekends)
As Clinical Psychologist, you will be required to:
- Carry out ADI-R Assessments
- Demonstrate clinical knowledge and expertise in ASD assessment to provide diagnosis, feedback and support/advice to the services cohort of adults with suspected ASD