Clinical Psychologist (Eating Disorders)
CAMHS Professionals are actively seeking a Clinical Psychologist with a background in Eating disorders (CAMHS/Adult) to join a private service based in West London exclusively through CAMHS Professionals.
About the positions:
We understand the need for a positive work, life balance and would be happy to discuss flexible / hybrid working for the right candidate.
- Band 8a/8b Clinical psychologist
- Eating Disorders experience
- HCPC registered
- The right to work in the UK
As Clinical Psychologist you will be required to:
- To provide specialist psychological assessment of children or adults with moderate to severe eating disorders, often complex in presentation.
- To undertake the assessment utilizing information from a broad range of structured psychometric and semi-structured clinical methods.
- To integrate this information into a psychological formulation of the client and his/her psychosocial environment, drawing on a range of psychological theoretical perspectives.