Compliance Officer Role (Entry Level Role)
We are currently looking to interview candidates who would be interested in a lucrative and rewarding career.
Hackney Wick, London
Who are we?
We specialise in mental health recruitment and work with NHS, Councils, Private services, Commissioners, education providers and so on.
Having been set up since 2016 we have established ourselves as a household name in the mental health recruitment sector and we are one of the most recognisable agencies in the UK.
Our company goal is to expand our London office with a vision to expand to other countries in the future.
We set up CAMHS Professionals with three things in mind
- Provide the companies that we work with, with a world class service
- Work with clinicians to not only help find them ideal roles but to also educate them to help them navigate their careers
- Create a culture where we train our in-house team so well that they could get a job anywhere but create a culture whereby they wouldn’t want to work anywhere else
Compliance Officer Role
- Responsible for reporting compliance information to the Compliance Manager
- Work as part of a team to meet the Compliance Team targets, aims and objectives
- Lead and complete internal and external audits
- To support new registrations with the application process; DBS Checks, Fit to work,
- Professional body checks, Sourcing References; ID Document Checking & right to work checks; Verifying medical records; Work eligibility verification; Training history confirmation
- File checking and compliance verification
- Maintaining compliance files to 100%
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong Communications skills both verbal and written
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with candidates
- To Manage and prioritise own workload efficiently
- To be able to work as part of a team to help achieve targets and goals
- Commission structure based on targets
- Free Gym Membership
- Weekly team drinks
- Quarterly incentives trips including Villa Holidays, Race days, Spa days & more.
£18,000 - £21,000 + commission