CAMHS Professionals are looking to hire an experienced credit controller in recruitment, specifically in the healthcare and education industry to expertly manage the debts of our company. We’re an established group of companies, that has grown significantly in recent months and have very exciting plans for the future.
Hackney Wick, London
Who are we?
CAMHS professionals is the leading specialist staffing partner within the children’s mental health sector.
As part of our happiness package, we offer our team a generous holiday allowance, mental health support with Bupa, free gym access, breakfast on Monday’s and tailored incentives including company trips abroad. We also offer a contributory pension scheme where we will pay 3% and you pay 5%. You are able to opt out of this scheme if you wish to.
As a credit controller, you will be responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors, ensuring timely payments.
To ensure success as a credit controller, you should have a good eye for detail and the ability to reconcile complex company accounts. Ultimately, a top-class credit controller can maximize company profits by efficiently managing its debts.
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Liaising with consultant/compliance/billing officer of the new billing process to avoid any issues when chasing cash
- Allocating customer receipts to invoices as per remittance advice
- Continuously reviewing any unallocated cash sitting on the sales ledger
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Preparing statements and reports for clients.
- Managing the sales ledger
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
Credit Controller Requirements::
- Credit Controller Requirements:
- Can do attitude
- Previous work experience within recruitment healthcare sector.
- Good understanding of payment plans and interest rates.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors' accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
What are we looking for?
We will be looking for individuals who display the following attributes:
- Ambition & drive
- Desire to challenge yourself
- Ability to think on your feet
- Competitive nature
- People and customer focused
Based on experience