Educational Psychologist (Remote)
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for Educational Psychologists to work remotely undertaking EHCPs. Our client requires their backlog of statutory assessments to be reduced over the next 8-12 weeks. Meaning there is work available throughout the Autumn.
About the position:
Standard EHCP work with flexible working time - between 1 and full 5 days per week, according to your availability. You can be paid via Ltd company or Umbrella.
- Hold a doctorate in Educational Psychology
- HCPC Registered
- Experience with remote statutory work
- The right to work in the UK
- Previous EHCP experience
- Experience in working with Local Authorities in the United Kingdom
- Experience in working with schools
- To work within an integrated practice framework and as part of Integrated Services for Learning. The post holder will demonstrate due regard to professional practice standards and codes of conduct.
- Adhering to service and Local Authority policies, the post holder will provide quality assured independent preventative and statutory advice to improve outcomes for vulnerable children and young people, particularly those with SEND (0-25).
- To work with parents, carers, families, a diverse range of settings and other local community groupings to ensure vulnerable young people’s life experiences are optimized with a clear focus on outcomes for them and for their family.
- To provide robust, reflective, informed and high quality educational psychology support. This includes ensuring knowledge and skills continue to develop and the post holder is able to formulate hypotheses based on presenting evidence.
- The post holder must be a research/evidenced based practitioner in their practice. The post holder will be a proactive member of the EPS to ensure learning is shared, reviewed and evaluated on a regular basis.