Educational Psychologist (Remote)
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for Educational Psychologists to work remotely undertaking EHCPs.
About the position:
Standard EHCP work with flexible working time - between 1 and full 5 days per week, according to your availability.
- Hold a doctorate in either Educational Psychology
- HCPC Registered
- The right to work in the UK
- Previous EHCP experience
- Experience in working with Local Authorities in the United Kingdom
- Experience in working with schools
- Working within a time allocation system and be responsible for the efficient, effective, clinical and professional delivery of Educational Psychology to meet the needs of the children, young people/adults, schools, settings and families in a group of schools.