F2F ADOS Assessments Speech and Language Therapist
CAMHS Professionals are in need of ADOS qualified clinicians on an exciting new contract for our London located CAMHS service, with weekend options available.
About the position:
The CAMHS service provides NICE guideline compliant Autism assessments. An SLT undertakes the ADOS. Clinicians score the assessment and then write up the report. The successful candidate will carry out 2/3 ADOS assessments per day if required.
This role includes:
- Administering assessments
- Assessing clients for ASD
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Weekend working options on Saturday clinics
- This is not a remote role and you would be expected to work face to face in East London.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Speech & Language Therapy
- Experience: 1+ years working as an SLT in the UK
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC registration
- ADOS qualification
- A background in Autism Assessment work, including F2F assessments
- Providing ADOS assessments to children and young people
- Effectively communicating with neurodiverse children, young people and adults, families, internal staff