F2F ADOS Assessments Speech and Language Therapist
CAMHS Professionals are in need of ADOS qualified Speech and Language therapists face to face on an exciting new contract for a private client in the Midlands, available for flexible contract work.
About the position:
The service provides NICE guideline compliant Autism assessments. A SLT undertakes the ADOS. Clinicians score the assessment and then write up the report. The successful candidate will carry out 2 ADOS assessments per day and/or observations if required.
This role includes:
- Administering assessments
- Assessing clients for ASD
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- This is not a remote role and you would be expected to work face to face at locations in the Midlands. There will be several different locations in the county.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Speech & Language Therapy
- Experience: 1+ years working as an SLT in the UK
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC registration
- ADOS qualification
- A background in Autism Assessment work, including F2F assessments
- Providing ADOS assessments to children and young people
- Effectively communicating with neurodiverse children, young people and adults, families, internal staff