General Adult Associate Specialist Psychiatrist
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for ongoing full time General Adult Associate Specialist to cover General Adult inpatient role on a locum contract.
About the position:
This position will be working within the private sector.
This role includes:
- Supporting the Lead consultant
- Ward rounds
- Assessing patients
- Providing care/support
- Minimum 6 months Experience: working within an General Adult ward
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, GMC, Training, immunisation
- Right to work in UK
- Sec 12 desirable
- AC desirable
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for adults from assessment to discharge from services
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care
- Working closely with the adults and families to empower and support their recovery journey
- Providing supervision for non qualified staff
- Assisting and working alongside the lead consultant.
- Advocating for Adults using the services.