Mental Health Nurse (Dementia) – Band 5
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a Band 5 RMN with dementia experience to cover in the East Sussex Region on a Full Time/Part Time basis.
About the position:
CAMHS Professionals are working in partnership with a respected NHS Trust in Sussex, our client has a supportive and warm working culture, and they are in search of nurses to join their team to help cover ad-hoc shifts and block bookings.
This role consists of both day and night duties.
This role includes:
- 24/7 Consultant Support
- Flexible working opportunities
- Ad-hoc shifts or Block Bookings
- High earning potential
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Mental Health Nursing
- Experience: minimum of 6 months working in a similar role within the NHS
- Compliance: NMC registration, up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Be willing to travel around the Sussex Region
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- To prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate