Occupational Therapist – Band 5/6
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for an inpatient Occupational Therapist on a locum basis in London
About the position:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to work within our client's inpatient CAMHS Ward Unit and Adult Ward. Suitable candidates will have a degree in Occupational Therapy (MSc pre-registration or BSc) and registration with HCPC.
This role includes:
- The role involves applying OT interventions 1-to-1 with patients and also leading group work, and experience of both is required.
- Experience is required of undertaking formulation, risk assessment and positive risk management, and working with people with mental health difficulties.
- Qualifications: BSc (Hons) degree in Occupational Therapy
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Occupational Therapist with Adults, Adolescents or Children
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, and HCPC registration
- Travel: Ability to commute to/from work.
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions