CAMHS Professionals are looking to hire an experienced credit controller in recruitment, specifically in the healthcare and education industry to expertly manage the debts of our company. We’re an established group of companies, that has grown significantly in recent months and have very exciting plans for the future.
Hackney Wick, London
Who are we?
CAMHS professionals is the leading specialist staffing partner within the children’s mental health sector.
As part of our happiness package, we offer our team a generous holiday allowance, mental health support with Bupa, free gym access, breakfast on Monday’s and tailored incentives including company trips abroad. We also offer a contributory pension scheme where we will pay 3% and you pay 5%. You are able to opt out of this scheme if you wish to.
The role is primarily focused on the accurate management and payment of the company’s payroll, with other accounting duties included as well. The role is a very high-profile one with interactions across all parts of the business and, as such, a good communicator with a happy-to-help attitude is vital. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to learn more about payroll, whilst also gaining experience in a fun, fast-paced business.
- Conduct relevant checks on weekly payroll figures and approve payroll
- Manage advances, back payments and deductions & salary sacrifice elements
- Ensure holidays and absence are accurately recorded and managed
- Manage pension contributions and submission of pension payments
- Distribute timesheets report to consultants
- Administration of Xero payroll system and Timesheet portal
- Provide guidance on the payroll system and answer queries on payroll
- Ensure all reports are correctly generated such as P60s, P45s, etc.
- Accurate timesheet and invoice allocation and billing including VAT treatment of expense claims and importing into the Xero accounting system
- Process payroll journals and reconciliations
- Assist with month-end duties such as calculating & posting holiday accrual journal into Xero
- Ensure candidates are compliant with client requirements and legislations
- Record-keeping to ensure compliance in line with GDPR legislation
- Compliance with employment intermediary reporting
- Process HMRC orders ensuring the corresponding deductions are made
Key skills, competencies and experience:
- Experience with either accounts or payroll, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience of working with payroll software’s - Recruitment is particularly advantageous
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all stakeholders in both verbal and written forms
- Organised with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Acting professionally at all times to protect people and the business by keeping information confidential
What are we looking for?
We will be looking for individuals who display the following attributes:
- Ambition & drive
- Desire to challenge yourself
- Ability to think on your feet
- Competitive nature
- People and customer focused
This role has a salary banding of up to £34,000.
Why choose us?
We’re a fun, relaxed business so casual dress is a standard in our Support Office. This is an amazing opportunity to join an already proven, successful business enjoying a huge phase of growth. If you want to be a part of our exciting future then apply to be our new Payroll Manager today!