Registered General Nurse – Band 5 And 6
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work on an ongoing (Part Time/Full Time) basis to cover ad-hoc shifts or block bookings.
About the position:
This position will be working within the NHS.
This role includes:
- Assessing patients
- Providing care/support
- Developing risk assessments
- Administering medication
- Managing patient documents
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Adult Nursing.
- Experience: minimum of 6 months working in a similar role within the last years within the NHS
- Compliance: NMC registration, up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Be willing to travel into Central London
- Can assess, develop, implement, and evaluate programmes of individualised care.
- Confident in organising the care of assigned patients within a ward or department.
- Diligent in acting to ensure the safety of patients, including the delegation of patient care to staff with the appropriate level of skill at all times and to report any accidents/incidents to the Ward Manager/Nurse in Charge as appropriate.
- Have great attention to detail and be able to maintain accurate records at all times, ensuring appropriate reporting
- Reliable, self-motivating individual who can integrate quickly and work as part of a team