Remote ADHD Assessor Psychologist
CAMHS Professionals are offering an exciting remote opportunity for experienced Clinical Psychologist to conduct Children and/or Adult ADHD assessments.
The post is for minimum of 1 days a week but we are happy to consider applications for up to 5 days a week. Weekend and evening work is available. Knowledge and experience of neurodevelopmental conditions is essential.
About the position:
The post holder/s will conduct children’s ADHD assessments independently and report into the Clinical Lead. This Psychologist will also be required to undertake a 30 minute follow up to discuss the diagnosis.
This role involves:
- ADHD Assessments with Adults, Children and Adolescents
- Working autonomously and within a team within NICE guidelines
- Weekends and evenings are available
- HCPC Registered
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- The right to work in the UK
- ADHD Trained
- Child ADHD Assessments
- Confidently carry out the ADHD assessments and write professional reports to a very high standard