Remote ADHD Specialist Psychologist
CAMHS Professionals are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Psychologist to work within our multi-disciplinary team and conduct children’s ADHD assessments.
The post is for minimum of 2 days a week but we are happy to consider applications for up to 5 days a week. Knowledge and experience of neurodevelopmental conditions is essential but further training can be arranged. Supervision and support will also be provided.
About the position:
The post holder/s will work within our multi-disciplinary team and conduct children’s ADHD assessments, along with another member of the team.
All of our children’s assessments are multidisciplinary and you will be working alongside either a Child and Adolescent psychiatrist, a Paediatrician or another experienced Clinical Psychologist.
This role involves:
- ADHD Assessments with Children and Adolescents
- Working autonomously and within a team within NICE guidelines
- HCPC Registered
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- The right to work in the UK
- ADHD Trained
- Child ADHD Assessments
- Confidently carry out the ADHD assessments and write professional reports to a very high standard