Remote ADOS Assessments SLT and Occupational Therapists
CAMHS Professionals are in need of ADOS qualified Speech and Language Therapists or Occupational Therapists to work remotely on an exciting new contract for a private client.
We have gathered all the info below for your convenience.
Additionally, please feel free to send to colleagues/friends that may be interested as we have a large amount of work at present.
About the position:
The service provides NICE guideline compliant Autism assessments with an MDT involvement.
The Speech and Language Therapist or Occupational Therapist undertake the ADOS remotely using an adapted version of ADOS online.
This role includes:
- Using an adapted version of ADOS online
- Assessing clients for ASD
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Speech & Language Therapy or Occupational Therapy
- Experience: 1+ years working as an SLT/OT in the UK
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC registration
- ADOS qualification
- A background in Autism Assessment work, including online remote assessments
- Providing ADOS informed assessments to children and young people
- Effectively communicating with neurodiverse children, young people and adults, families, internal staff