Remote ADOS Assessments Speech and Language Therapist
CAMHS Professionals are in need of ADOS qualified Speech and Language therapists remotely on an exciting new contract for a private client.
We have gathered all the info below for your convenience.
Additionally, please feel free to send to colleagues/friends that may be interested as we have a large amount of work at present.
About the position:
The service provides NICE guideline compliant Autism assessments.
A Clinical Psychologist carries out the ADI-R, with the SLT or OT undertaking the ADOS, which is an online adaptation of ADOS-2 . Plus sensory integration carried out by an OT.
Clinicians score the assessment and then write up the report. Followed by an MDT meeting, in which the Psychologist will complete the final paragraph on the decision. A template will be followed throughout.
This role includes:
- Using an adapted version of ADOS online
- Assessing clients for ASD
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Speech & Language Therapy
- Experience: 1+ years working as an SLT in the UK
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC registration
- ADOS qualification or Sensory Assessment Experience, depending on role
- A background in Autism Assessment work, including online remote assessments
- Providing ADOS informed assessments to children and young people
- Effectively communicating with neurodiverse children, young people and adults, families, internal staff