Remote ADOS Assessments
CAMHS Professionals are are looking for a minimum commitment of 2 days per week, with clinicians doing 2 assessments per day.
ADOS time allocation: 2hrs45 mins which includes 1hr30 min assessment, 1hr report writing & 15 min conferring with ADI clinician.
About the position:
The service provides NICE guideline compliant Autism assessments with an MDT involvement.
You will undertake the ADOS remotely using an adapted version of ADOS online. ( Age range of children – 4 – 18 years)
This role includes:
- Using an adapted version of ADOS online
- Assessing clients for ASD
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Qualifications: degree level
- Experience: 1+ years conducting ADOS assessments
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, respected governing body registered
- ADOS qualification
- A background in Autism Assessment work, including online remote assessments
- Providing ADOS informed assessments to children and young people
- Effectively communicating with neurodiverse children, young people and adults, families, internal staff