RMN (Adults) – Band 5
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a Band 5 RMN with Older Adults experience to cover in the East Sussex Region on a Full Time/Part Time basis.
About the position:
CAMHS Professionals are working alongside a Mental Health Unit in East Sussex with a caring and hospitable working culture, the department deal solely with Older Adult Patients and they are in search of a nurse to join their team on a 3-month contract with review to extend.
This role includes:
- 3-month contract
- 24/7 Consultant Support
- Work hours: 3 x Long Day Shifts per week (with view to extend to 5 shifts per week)
- 34.5 hour weeks
- High earning potential
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Mental Health Nursing.
- Experience: minimum of 12 months working with Older Adults within the NHS
- Compliance: NMC registration, up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Be willing to travel around the East Sussex Region
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- To prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate