RMN (Dementia and Older Adults) – Band 5
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a 5 RMN to cover in the East Sussex Region on a full-time basis.
About the position:
CAMHS Professionals are working in partnership with a large Mental Health NHS Trust in Sussex, our client has a supportive and warm working culture, and they are in search of a nurse to join their Older Adults teams on a fulltime basis.
Please note that this would be to cover both day and night duties and will consists of 3-5 shifts per week.
This role includes:
- 24/7 Consultant Support
- Monday – Sunday
- 42 hour weeks
- High earning potential with travel cost covered
- Accommodation can be arranged
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Mental Health Nursing
- Experience: minimum of 12 months working within the NHS, preferably with Older Adults
- Compliance: NMC registration, up to date DBS, Right to Work in the UK
- Travel: Be willing to travel around the Sussex Region
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
- To prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate