CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis.
Hackney Wick, London
Who are we?
CAMHS professionals is the leading specialist staffing partner within the children’s mental health sector. We have a history of training and developing employees to reach their full potential quickly as we enter an exciting growth phase.
Main responsibilities and duties will include prioritising tasks for the two managers of the Nursing Division. These are but not limited to:
- Processing weekly timesheets and expense claims on behalf of candidates.
- Identifying and communicating associated queries internally and externally.
- Becoming familiar with the use of multiple portals for invoicing purposes such as health rosters, NHSP & CAMHS Professionals timesheet portal.
- Answering incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Collating booking numbers and liaising with relevant contacts.
- Taking referrals and registering candidates.
- Formatting & editing CV’s.
- Maintaining and updating consultants’ spreadsheets.
- Supporting the Nursing desk with other administrative tasks, if requested.
What are we looking for?
We will be looking for individuals who display the following attributes:
- Ambition & drive
- Desire to challenge yourself
- Ability to think on your feet
- Competitive nature
- Desire to develop a specialist skillset
- Influencing skills
- People and customer focused
What will you get in return?
- Market Leading Training
- Fantastic office working environment
- The chance to work in one of the most upcoming niche sectors
- The chance to work for a company that has shown year on year growth with huge ambition
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Market leading commission structure
- Free Gym Membership
- Monthly incentives
- Performance bonuses
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm – part time hours considered
£20,000 - £24,000 + the potential of commission