CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for SEN Teachers to work in ‘Outstanding’ SEN schools based in London.
About the position:
The age range in the schools are 5-11, 11-18 and the needs are Autism, ADHD and SEMH. We are looking for someone who has experience working with SEN Pupils. We are also open to speaking to Primary Trained Teachers looking for a change. The class sizes are from 5-7 pupils, with LSA's present.
The school are offering a stable career progression, there will be additional training and the opportunity to work with the clinical team within the school.
- Appropriate Teaching Qualification - QTS/PGCE
- DBS on the update service
- Experience working with Special Needs pupil's
- Planning and Delivering Lessons
- Providing personalised activities to meet the pupil's needs
- Working with support staff to ensure pupil's developments
- Contribute to the life of the school in order to enhance educational opportunities
- Guide and motivate pupils
- Assess, monitor, record and report pupil's development
- Monday to Friday
- Hours: 08.15 – 15.30