Trainee Recruitment Consultants
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for trainee consultants on a permanent basis.
Hackney Wick, London
Who are we?
CAMHS professionals is the leading specialist staffing partner within the children’s mental health sector. We have a history of training and developing trainees to reach their full potential quickly as we enter an exciting growth phase.
What does the role entail?
Engage with candidates: (180 – Trainee Part)
- Identify and attract potential mental health professionals using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
- Maintain an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements interpersonal skills.
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Brief candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secure comprehensive feedback
- Provide post placement support and maintain contact to establish long-term relationships with candidates who may become future clients
Engage with clients: (360 – After you first promotion)
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify mental health services that have current or future recruitment needs
- Develop a client contact strategy and conduct business development calls
- Organise meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Manage the entire recruitment process from presenting and selling suitable candidates through the interview to offer stages
- Provide appropriate post placement support and contact; seek feedback and secure testimonials
- Exchange relevant client information with other disciplines or regions in order to cross-sell
- Network in industry, sector, specialism and region to become an expert in their market
What are we looking for?
We will be looking for individuals who display the following attributes:
- Ambition & drive
- Desire to challenge yourself
- Future leadership potential
- Ability to think on your feet
- Competitive nature
- Desire to develop a specialist skillset
- Influencing skills
- People and customer focused
What will you get in return?
- Market Leading Training
- Fantastic office working environment
- The chance to work in one of the most upcoming niche sectors
- The chance to work for a company that has shown year on year growth with huge ambition
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Market leading commission structure
- Free Gym Membership
- Monthly incentives
- Performance bonuses
£18,000 - £23,000 + commission