ADHD Non-Medical Prescriber / Advanced Nurse Practitioner
CAMHS Professionals are currently recruiting for full-time/part-time ADHD NMPs and ANP’s on a locum basis, 3 months contracts offered with the view to extend.
The location for work will be either the post holder’s home address (remote working) or in physical clinical locations, as agreed, within a reasonable travelling distance from their home. At the time of amending this Role Description, November 2020, all face to face clinics have been suspended for the foreseeable future due to Covid-19 issues.
About the position:
This position will be working within the private sector.
This role includes:
- Triage, assessment, diagnosis where appropriate
- Treatment of patients referred to the private company
- Managing patient list until referred to shared care
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing
- Experience: 1+ years CAMHS triage/SPA/crisis experience within CAMHS in the UK
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS on the update service, current NMC pin, references to cover last 3 years, immunisation history, indemnity insurance, mandatory trainings, right to work in UK etc
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work
- Integrity – the role requires honesty and being ethical
- Dependability – the role relies on the post holder being reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfilling their obligations
- Attention to detail – the role requires a high level of attention to detail to ensure patient safety and to deliver ‘right first time’
- Confidence – the post holder must demonstrate confidence to the patient / families and also within the team, this should be built on professional competence and a measure of humility
- Team player – the post holder will be a key part of a team that shares goals, culture and an ethos built around delivery for our patient group
- Resilience – the post holder will be expected to be strong, to cope with the demands of providing healthcare to the ADHD patient group, and be capable of investing themselves in this responsibility, on occasions stretching beyond the 9-5 window to ensure our patients feel safe, reassured and involved